WOVEN WALLCOVERINGFACTORY ORIGINAL BRAND
In Japan, wallcovering is generally called “cloth”. The word comes from the appearance threads intersect with each other.
In Europe and Japan, “woven cloth” is the origin of the wallcovering.
The functionality and design of the woven wallcovering have irreplaceable value. The overseas demand for our woven wallcoverings is increasing year by year. Therefore, In 2016, we launched our original brand “KYOTO IZUMI WALLCOVERING COLLECTION”.
We produce high quality and value-added products with traditional technique and thorough quality control. Our goal is to create interest in our products all over the world.
Since we use natural materials (cotton and hemp) and rayon derived from trees, no toxic gases are generated during incineration, and the material returns to the soil at the time of landfill. For formaldehyde and VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), which are considered to be the causes of sick house disease and chemical sensitivity, the product complies with the standards of the Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS) and the Wallcovering Product Standard (SV). With its excellent moisture control, it moderates condensation and mold growth. As it is more flexible compared with other wallcoverings, it is less prone to cracking.
Luxury and design
Woven wallcovering absorbs light, so it is very compatible with sunlight and lighting management. Woven cloths are warm and interesting to look at from different angles. We have been creating various designs of woven wallcoverings, including the standard woven wallcoverings and woven wallcoverings with various designs using different materials, colors and structures.
The woven wallcoverings manufactured by our company can obtain Japanese fire protection certification. The factory is JIS certified.
Woven Wallcovering certified as Japanese fire protection type 1-1
Wallcovering woven with threads kneaded with KISHU BINCHO charcoal
Wallcovering woven with kenaf
Wallcovering woven with Organic Cotton
Woven Wallcovering generates negative ions
Water-proof Woven Wallcovering
Woven Wallcovering suitable for use in Museums
Woven Wallcovering with fleece lining
Wallcovering woven from paper yarns
Wallcovering woven from mixed various materials
Wallcovering woven with warp
Japanese Sudare-style Woven Wallcovering
Embroidery Woven Wallcovering
Jacquard Woven Wallcovering
Pleated Woven Wallcovering
Wallcovering woven with piled up yarns
Digitally Printed Woven Wallcovering
Hand Crafted Wallcovering
Apparel Textile Wallcovering
Rippled Woven Wallcovering
About Eco-friendly Woven Wallcovering
- 1.With excellent moisture absorption and humidity control properties, it is effective in absorbing formaldehyde and VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) in the room.
- 2.For formaldehyde and VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), which are considered to be the causes of sick house disease and chemical sensitivity, it meets the criteria of the Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS) and the Wallcovering Product Standard (SV).
- 3. Woven fabric is made of natural materials (hemp, cotton) or rayon which is derived from trees. The backing paper is made of pulp which is also derived from trees, and is biodegradable.
- 4. No dioxin and toxic gases are generated during incineration, making it an environmentally friendly product.
- 5. Compared to vinyl wallpaper, it is more flexible and less prone to cracking.
- 6. Because of its high air permeability, it reduces condensation and mold.